I'm a recent graduate of the
department's Ph.D. program at
where I was a member of the
SUIF compiler group.
My advisor was Monica Lam.
My post-graduation resume
PDF) is available, though I am currently
working at Sun Microsystems.
- J. Oplinger and M.S. Lam, "Enhancing Software Reliability using
Speculative Threads," Proceedings of the Conference on Architectural
Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems, San Jose, CA,
October 2002, pages 184-196.
- J. Oplinger, D. Heine, M. S. Lam, "In Search of Speculative
Thread-Level Parallelism," Proceedings of the 1999 International
Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT
'99), Newport Beach, CA, October 1999.
- J. Oplinger, D. Heine, S.W. Liao, B. A. Nayfeh, M. S. Lam,
K. Olukotun, "Software and Hardware for Exploiting Speculative Parallelism
with a Multiprocessor," Stanford University Computer Systems Lab Technical
Report CSL-TR-97-715, February 1997.
- Enhancing Software Reliability using Speculative Threads, ASPLOS X
(PowerPoint [uses Mac fonts],
- In Search of Speculative Thread-Level Parallelism, PACT '99
j e f f o p < a t > s u i f . s t a n f
o r d . e d u
(please note that firstname.lastname@example.org is no longer active, so
spam-bots are welcome to harvest it)
my personal homepage, neglected for more years than I care to count,
should be facing an imminent but merciful demise at the hands of Stanford ITSS...